A decade ago, at 20 years old, I dropped out of college with no plan, and no idea where life would take me. I did, however, have a burning fire within me to prove to myself and to the world that my skillful hands and artistic eye was worth investing in, and that I could support myself by doing what I loved.
As a petite, quiet woman, I have often been overlooked and underestimated. It's been a journey to find my voice, take up space, and feel sure of myself. I know that isn't a unique experience, and that most women can relate. That's why I strive to make jewelry that helps all women feel their most confident, amazing, empowered self when worn.
which is why my #1 goal is to:
create simple, high-quality everyday jewelry for hardworking women who want to feel effortlessly beautiful, strong, and confident
I also am moved to keep my footprint dainty by
- designing simply, with minimal material, and minimal waste
- using recycled metals whenever I can. The majority of the steel I use is re-purposed, and second hand. I also recycle my scrap metal, and create as little waste as possible
- sourcing ethically, from independent, or local businesses whenever possible, and source all materials from within the US.
- recycling & re-using all packaging that comes into the studio
- I only use compostable, re-used, or recyclable materials to ship your jewelry